Please select a wishlist you wish to add selected product(s) to:
Wool Snowman StockingProject #16666
Wondering how to give simple Christmas stockings filled with a little extra something? With a couple of Sizzix dies, you can turn any piece of holiday décor into the merriest celebration of the season.
Sizzix Die(s) Used659791-Sizzix Bigz Die - Ovals #2 660929-Sizzix Bigz Die - Penny Rug Circles & Tongues 660914-Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Stocking
|20" x 10"||Red wool||Cut (2) mirror-image Stockings|
|7" x 9"||Ivory wool||Cut (2) cuffs Cut (1) small Circle Cut (1) medium Circle Cut (1) large Circle|
|6" x 6"||Charcoal wool||Cut (2) mirror-image toes|
|2" x 3"||Light blue wool||Cut (1) small Oval|
|Assorted embroidery floss|
- Finished Size: 10" x 5"
Assembling the Project:
- Center Circles in a shape of a snowman on the blue Oval. Sew around using a blanket stitch.
- Add snowman's face, button and arm details with decorative stitching.
- Center the blue Oval onto the front of a Stocking and sew around using a blanket stitch.
- Place one charcoal toe on the front of Stocking and sew around using a blanket stitch. Repeat with remaining toe and Stocking.
- Place one ivory cuff on the front of a Stocking and sew around using a blanket stitch. Repeat with remaining cuff and Stocking.
- Sew front and back Stockings together with a blanket stitch.