Other Supplies: Embroidery Thread (Gray), Liquid Adhesive, Wire, Wooden Dowels
- Die-cut out of desired cardstock colors all the elements from the Zoo Friends die so that you have 4 of each element.
- Layer up the die-cuts to form the details of each animal, adhere as you go.
- Next adhere gray embroidery thread onto the back of 1 of each colored animal shape, making sure to leave enough thread to hang the shapes later.
- With the other remaining die-cuts, match them to their correct shape and color and adhere them to the back of the first die-cut to disguise the thread.
- Do the same with the hearts as you did with the animals, adhering the hearts back to back along the thread where you wish.
- To create the floating hearts which the elephants are holding, take your wire and sandwich a small piece in-between two hearts of the same shape and color.
- Take the other end of the wire and secure it between the 2 layers of the die-cut elephants trunk.
- Hot glue the two wooden dowels together in a 'X' shape.
- Finally, knot each thread to the wooden dowels, making sure to stagger the lengths of the threads and in doing so the height of the animals.