Sizzix - Cookies Policy
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows Our Site or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access Our Site, We may place a number of cookies in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of Our Site
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To allow for re-targeting ads
- To send retargeting emails and marketing emails
We use both session and persistent cookies on Our Site, and We use different types of cookies to run Our Site:
Accounts-related cookies: We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way Our Site behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
Performance and Functionality cookies:We may use these cookies to enhance the performance and functionality of Our Site but are nonessential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
Analytics cookies: We may use analytics cookies to track information about how Our Site is used so that We can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of Our Site to see how Our users react to them.
In addition to Our own cookies, We may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of Our Site, deliver advertisements on and through Our Site and so on.
Our Site uses Google Analytics to collect information about your visit to Our Site. You can choose to opt-out from Google by following Google Analytics opt-out page.
The table below lists the cookies We collect and what information they store.
- Cookie Name
- FRONTEND, FRONTEND_CID
- Store Session_ID
- Indicates that customer is allowed to save the cookie
- Allows guest to edit the order
- Used to map sessions to the instance
- Indicates whether GEO location popup appeared or not and status.
- A flag that indicates if caching is disabled
- Stores Session Key when the customer chooses to “Remember me”
- If product links are sent to friends, stores the timestamp
- Product detail page Caching
- Google Analytics cookie to distinguish users
- One signal User ID to send a push notification
- EID,UID,ZID,CTO_IWID, CRITEO_WRITE_TEST,CRITEO_UID,
- To save Criteo feed data
- _BRON_BAE, _BRON_BAR, _BRON_BAS, _BRON_BAV
- Bronto email marketing
- Used for Bronto browser recovery
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features We offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of Our pages might not display properly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google:
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft:
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple:
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.