Hooray Butterflies Wall Décor
Butterflies were meant to be free. Let them roam all over your home with this Hooray Butterflies Wall Décor. For extra awe, add your favorite color combinations.
Artist: Debi Adams, Sizzix
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Cotton Fabric, Buttons, Distressing Ink-Refill, Embroidery Hoop, Embroidery Thread, Ink Pads, Lace, Misting Bottle, Stamps
- Stretch fabric onto hoop and tighten. Die-cut a piece of adhesive-backed paper from Elegant Flourishes. Peel back adhesive from Elegant Flourish and place on fabric. Mist lightly with distressing ink. Allow to dry. Remove Flourish.
- Stamp three sets of roses onto cardstock and trim around area so that there are three separate rose clusters.
- Stamp sentiment onto Frame with ink.
- Stamp tickets with ticket image using ink.
- Trim lace to fit tickets.
- Apply Dots Textured Impressions to Butterfly. Embellish with ink.
- Apply ink pad directly to female side of Textured Impressions. Insert paper, close folder and run through machine. Remove paper from folder.
- Adhere Floral Textured Impression to rectangular-shaped mat. Adhere to background.
- Adhere stamped flowers to Textured Impressions.
- Attach lace and tickets to Ornate Frame. Attach Frame to background.
- Put thread through buttons and attach to Butterfly. Adhere Butterfly to circle and circle to doily. Attach doily to tickets.