Monkeying Around Baby Burp Cloth
It’s easy to create cute baby accessories for your little one or to give as a gift. Follow the simple instructions to personalize a store-bought burp cloth or sew one using the Bigz Pro Burp Cloth die.
Artist: Linda Nitzen, Sizzix
|1/4 yd||Green flannel||Cut (2) Burp Cloths|
|5" x 6"||Brown print||Cut (1) Monkey Head*|
|5" x 5"||Tan print||Cut (1) Monkey Face*|
|4" x 4"||Black print||Cut (1) set of Eyes*|
Cut (1) Monkey Nose*
Cut (1) Monkey Mouth*
|2" x 2"||Pink print||Cut (1) set of Ears*|
|1 package||Fusible adhesive|
- Finished Size: 8 1/2" x 19 1/2"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shape.
Assembling the Project:
- Arrange the Monkey on the short end of one Burp Cloth.
- Heat fuse in place with an iron.
- Stitch around the shapes as desired.
- Place the Burp Cloths wrong sides together and sew along the perimeter leaving a 4" opening.
- Turn right-side-out, press and stitch opening closed. Top stitch along the perimeter.