Monkeying Around Baby Burp Cloth
It’s easy to create cute baby accessories for your little one or to give as a gift. Follow the simple instructions to personalize a store-bought burp cloth or sew one using the Bigz Pro Burp Cloth die.
Artist: Linda Nitzen, Sizzix
|1/4 yd||Green flannel print||Cut (2) Burp Cloths|
|5" square||Brown print||Cut (1) Monkey head*|
|5" square||Tan print||Cut (1) Monkey face*|
|4" square||Black print||Cut (1) set of eyes*, nose* and mouth*|
|2" square||Pink print||Cut (1) set of ears*|
|1 package||Fusible adhesive|
- Finished Size: 8 1/2" x 19 1/2"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shape.
Assembling the Project
- Arrange the Monkey on the short end of one Burp Cloth and heat fuse in place with an iron.
- Satin stitch around Monkey shapes.
- Place the Burp Cloths wrong sides together and sew along the perimeter leaving a 4" opening to turn the Burp Cloth right-side-out.
- Turn right-side-out, press and stitch opening closed. Top stitch along the perimeter.
Fusible adhesive compliments of Heat 'n Bond®.