Bird Baby Bib
For the littlest mouth to feed comes the sweetest creation! Use fusible adhesive to apply this darling bird die-cut to any store-bought bib – or make you own bib with the Bigz Pro Bib Die.
Artist: Linda Nitzen, Sizzix
|Fat 1/8||Yellow print||Cut (2) Bibs|
|6" x 6"||Pink print||Cut (1) Bird*|
|3" x 3"||Yellow and pink print||Cut (1) Bird Wing*|
|12" x 12"||Batting||Cut (1) Bib|
|1 package||Bias tape (double fold)|
|1 package||Fusible adhesive|
- Finished Size: 9" x 12"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- Fat 1/8 = approximately 9" x 22"
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shape.
Assembling the Project:
- Arrange the Bird the on the front of the Bib.
- Heat fuse in place with an iron.
- Stitch around the shapes as desired.
- Layer the backing, batting and Bib front. Quilt by hand or machine, as desired.
- Sew the bias tape to the neck of the Bib.
- Leaving no less than a 12" tail to start and end, sew the bias tape along the perimeter of the Bib.