Supplies Used: Adhesive, Construction paper, Marker, Scissors, Stickers, Tweezers
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Flashcard, Banana Split shape using several colors of construction paper.
- Cut along the perforations for the plate and the ice-cream scoops, leaving one shape whole.
- Place adhesive on the back of the cut pieces, and align the pieces onto the whole shape using the perforations as a guide.
- Flex the opening once the pieces are attached so that the banana will easily slide in and out of the opening.
- Use a marker to label the antonyms on a plate and a banana.
- Create sprinkles by cutting sticker strips into small pieces, and use tweezers to place them on the ice cream scoops (Main Photo).