Supplies Used: Adhesive, Adhesive foam dot, Cardstock or construction paper, Lined paper, Crayons or markers, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Rainbow w/Pot of Gold shape using six assorted colors of cardstock or construction paper. Leave a red rainbow whole.
- Trim away the top strip of the orange rainbow following the perforation. Place adhesive on the back, and layer to the red rainbow with the red strip showing on top.
- Trim away the strips on each succeeding color to show the colors beneath, and attach (Figure A).
- Die-cut the cloud using white paper. Place an adhesive foam dot on the back of the cloud, and attach to the decorated rainbow (Figure B).
- Die-cut the pot of gold using dark gray and yellow papers. Place an adhesive foam dot on the back of the cloud, and attach to the decorated rainbow (Figure C).
- Attach what the student would have at the end of their rainbow to the decorated rainbow, and adhere the completed rainbow to their story (Main Photo).
- Figure A
- Figure B
- Figure C