Tri-Fold Picture Stand
Easily create this dimensional picture frame display for each student.
Supplies Used: Adhesive, Cardstock, construction paper or patterned paper, Pencil, Photos, Ribbon, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut three of the Frame w/Slits shapes using cardstock, construction paper or patterned paper.
- Place three photos in the slits in the three frames. The slits are positioned to hold a 4" x 6" photo or a selfie-size photo.
- Turn the frames over, and draw a line with a pencil to mark the middle of each frame.
- Cut a 2 1/2'-3' length of ribbon. The ribbon will attach the frames to each other.
- Place adhesive on the pencil lines of each frame. Place the ribbon over the adhesive, leaving a slight gap between the frames with extra ribbon at each end to tie in a bow.
- Cut strips of paper, and adhere over the ribbon to hold the ribbon secure (Figure A).
- Turn the frames over, and fold at each gap (Figure B).
- Tie the ribbon ends together to create the dimensional picture frame display (Main Photo).
- Figure A
- Figure B