The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the 6" Circle from cardstock or construction paper. Cut around the negative space, leaving enough rim to support and position the candy corn or chocolate drop in a perfect circle (Figure B).
- Die-cut the candy corn using cardstock or construction paper.
- Decorate the candy corn with crayons, markers or pens, and adhere to the circular ring (Figure C).
- Optional: position the smaller decorated candy corn to the wreath with an adhesive foam dot on the back. This will add dimension to the wreath.
- Die-cut the Ribbon, 3-D shape from patterned paper.
- Place adhesive on the back of the ends of the ribbon, and bring the ends to the middle of the ribbon to create a bow.
- Use a circle punch from plain paper to attach to the center of the bow.
- Attach the completed bow to the wreath (Main Photo).
- Place the wreath over black paper, and handwrite a message with a white pen (or place student photos inside the wreath opening).