Request the attendance of family to a school musical program.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Supplies Used: Adhesive, Adhesive foam dot, Cardstock or construction paper, Heart punch, Pen, Pencil, Scissors, White pen
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the window card that has the window opening from the Greeting Cards Set using cardstock or construction paper. Fold on the perforation.
- Die-cut the window opening side of the card from contrasting paper.
- Cut a 1/4" wide strip of paper to use as a guide, and with a pencil, trace around the opening of the contrasting paper opening and trim along the lines.
- Place adhesive on the back side of the trimmed opening and adhere to the window opening on the folded card.
- Cut a 4" square of contrasting paper, and students can write the title of the event over and over on the square to create a repeating pattern with a white pen.
- Place adhesive on the back of the square and adhere to the inside back of the card, aligning it to show through the window opening.
- Die-cut the Treble Clef (or any of the Music Notes) using black paper.
- Place adhesive on the top and bottom portions of the Treble Clef and adhere over the window opening on the front of the card.
- With a heart punch, punch a red heart, and place an adhesive foam dot on the back of the heart.
- Attach the heart inside the window opening.
- Students will write the event title on the outside of the card and pertinent information (name of school, event title, date and time) on the inside of the card (Main Photo).