Other Supplies: Cardstock, Cotton Fabric, Buttons, Distressing Ink-Refill, Embroidery Hoop, Embroidery Thread, Ink Pads, Lace, Misting Bottle, Stamps
- Stretch fabric onto hoop and tighten. Die-cut a piece of adhesive-backed paper from Elegant Flourishes. Peel back adhesive from Elegant Flourish and place on fabric. Mist lightly with distressing ink. Allow to dry. Remove Flourish.
- Stamp three sets of roses onto cardstock and trim around area so that there are three separate rose clusters.
- Stamp sentiment onto Frame with ink.
- Stamp tickets with ticket image using ink.
- Trim lace to fit tickets.
- Apply Dots Textured Impressions to Butterfly. Embellish with ink.
- Apply ink pad directly to female side of Textured Impressions. Insert paper, close folder and run through machine. Remove paper from folder.
- Adhere Floral Textured Impression to rectangular-shaped mat. Adhere to background.
- Adhere stamped flowers to Textured Impressions.
- Attach lace and tickets to Ornate Frame. Attach Frame to background.
- Put thread through buttons and attach to Butterfly. Adhere Butterfly to circle and circle to doily. Attach doily to tickets.