Jeweled Tassel Scrapbook PageProject #13930
The smallest details often make the biggest impressions! It all starts with a playful layout and the right embellishments.
Products Used657085-Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Birds & Flowers Set 657743-Sizzix Embosslits Die - Jeweled Tassel
Other Supplies: Colored Cardstock of Your Choice, Patterned Paper, Button, Ink, Ribbon, Twine
- Create a scrapbook page base out of cardstock.
- Emboss a strip of complementary-colored cardstock using the Birds & Flowers embossing folder and add ink to reveal pattern. Attach to edge of scrapbook page.
- Emboss a second strip of cream-colored cardstock using the Birds & Flowers embossing folder and add ink to reveal pattern. Attach to edge of photo.
- Mat photo with two additional colors of patterned paper and attach to the page.
- Wrap ribbon around page and tie in a bow.
- Tie twine in a bow and attach to ribbon. Add button.
- Die-cut and emboss two Jeweled Tassels from patterned paper using an Embosslits die. Embellish with ink and attach.