|5" x 12"||White wool||Cut (2) Snowmen|
|2" x 2"||Orange wool||Cut (1) Carrot nose|
|1||Light blue embroidery floss|
|1||Orange embroidery floss|
|1||Turquoise embroidery floss|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 3 3/8" x 4 7/8"
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish the front of one Snowman using embroidery floss, carrot nose, buttons and beads.
- Place the Snowmen wrong sides together and pin.
- Fold the 10" length of yarn in half and tie a knot an inch from the end.
- Pin the yarn in place at the top of the Snowmen.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew around perimeter of Snowmen leaving an opening to stuff. Be sure to sew the yarn loop in place.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch hole closed.