|(3) 6" Squares||Assorted wool||Cut (6) Ovals; two of each size from the same color|
|(1) 5" Square||Lace||Cut (1) Oval|
|Assorted embroidery floss|
|3||Assorted ribbons (1/8"- 1/4" in width)||Cut (3) 10" lengths|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Sizes: 1 3/8" x 2 1/4" - 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
- All seam allowances are 1/8" unless noted.
- These instructions are for three Ornaments.
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish two different-sized Ovals that do not have a lace counterpart using embroidery floss.
- Layer one embroidered Oval and one plain Oval of the same size, right sides together, and pin.
- Layer one embroidered Oval and one plain Oval of the same size, wrong sides together, and pin (this set will be blanket stitched).
- Sandwich a lace Oval of the same size between two plain Ovals and pin.
- Fold each 10" length of ribbon in half and tie it in a knot an inch from the end.
- Pin the ribbons in place at the top of each Oval pair.
- Stitch around perimeter of the Oval sets, leaving a 1" opening to stuff. (One Oval set will be blanket stitched.) Be sure to sew the ribbon loop in place.
- Turn two of the Ovals right-side-out. Stuff all three Ovals with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch holes closed.