Never miss a creative opportunity. Imagine how impressive your home décor items will look with a few key embellishments. There's no end to the possibilities when you take inspiration from the Sizzix Quilting & Appliqué collection.
|(6) Fat 1/4||Assorted prints||Cut (100) Circles*|
|1 package||Lightweight fusible adhesive|
- Finished Size: 18" x 54"
- Fat 1/4 = approximately 18" x 21"
- * = Adhere fabric back-to-back before die-cutting the shapes.
Assembling the Project:
- Stack five piles of twenty Circles each, alternating the colors.
- Sew through the middle of one Circle, leaving a 6" tail of thread.
- Sew approximately 1" without fabric in the sewing machine.
- Feed the next Circle through the sewing machine.
- Continue chain-piecing until twenty Circles are connected on the same thread to form a row.
- Make four more rows of twenty Circles each.
- Evenly space the five rows, tying with the thread tail to the branch to form a mobile.
- Take 36" of thread and tie each end of the branch for a hanger.