Poppy Frame #2
Imagine the joy of giving or receiving this colorful creation. With the Sizzix dies from the Brenda Walton collection, you'll always be blooming with creativity!
Other Supplies: White Box Frame, Red, Green and Black Card, Glue Gun, Mini Stapler, PVA Glue, Tweezers
- Die-cut six petals out of red card, three leaves out of green card, one flower center out of green card and two flower centers out of black card using the Poppy die.
- Scrunch all the petals into a ball and carefully open out again.
- Take one of the petals and trim away about 2cm from the thin end concertina fold the petal to create dimension and secure with a staple before repeating with two other petals.
- Take the other three petals and concertina fold at the thin end before securing each with a staple.
- Attach the three smaller petals together at the center using a glue gun and repeat with the three larger petals.
- Mount the three smaller petals into the center of the three larger and attach the scrunched leaves.
- Take the fringed green flower center and trim to size to make the fringe shorter than the two black fringes.
- Grip one corner with a pair of tweezers and roll the fringe up before securing with a glue gun and add the two black fringes before bending them into shape as shown.
- Mount the fringe into the center of the flower and attach the flower into the center of the box frame.