How refreshing! This beautiful container expresses your style here, there and everywhere.
Other Supplies: White Jug, Stencil Paper, Ceramic Paint, Craft Knife, Paintbrush, Sponge, Spray Adhesive
- Wash your jug thoroughly to remove any grease or dirt. Dry thoroughly.
- Die-cut the flower center element from the Mix & Match Flower set using stencil paper. Discard the actual die-cut shape and then apply a small layer of spray adhesive to the negative space. Starting opposite the handle and just over half way up, stick the design into position.
- Repeat this until you have gone all the way around the jug, adjusting if the spacing is not equal.
- Using a piece of kitchen paper to dab away the excess, apply a thin layer of ceramic paint to jug. Build up the density of the paint gradually and allow the layers to dry between additional applications.
- When you are happy with the density, peel away the stencil paper.
- If you have some areas where the paint as leaked behind the stencil paper, simply scrape this away with a sharp craft knife.
- Complete your decoration by painting a flower center on each of the flowers in a contrasting color, again increasing the density by building up layers.