So timeless. So you. Express your creativity passionately with bold and memorable Decorative Plaques, using shapes from the Tim Holtz Alterations collection for Sizzix.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Assorted Patterned Paper, Assorted Distress Paints, Assorted Distress Inks, Assorted Stamps, Brads, Canvas Fabric, Mount Board, Pallet Blocks, Strong Wood Glue, Wire
- Collect pallet wood blocks in various shapes and sizes. Attach blocks together using strong wood glue.
- Choose your patterned papers and cut to size for the individual blocks. Distress, scrunch and fold patterned paper as desired.
- Use the Stencil Numbers die set to create several stencils. Apply inks through the stencils before adding a little stamped detail to patterned papers. Attach pieces of smaller patterned papers.
- Die-cut several hearts from mount board. Decorate hearts using die-cuts, wire, canvas fabric and brads. Color with Distress Paints and Distress Inks or stamps to suit your individual taste.
- Attach patterned paper to blocks.