This pretty-in-pink project is the perfect pick-me-up! It's easy to make and fun to personalize.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Plain Heavyweight Card, Assorted Distress Inks, Assorted Distress Paints, Paint Brush
- Cut several strips of card measuring between 3-5mm wide and attach them to an A5 sheet of the same card leaving a 1-2mm gap between them.
- Use this card to die-cut the walls of the house and paint with pink acrylics.
- Die-cut the roof and several strips of roof tiles from gray card.
- Take some white acrylic and apply to the walls and tiles using a dry brush technique to enhance the detail followed by a little Distress Ink around the edges.
- Attach the tile strips to the roof so that they overlap.
- Die-cut the window frames and door from ivory card and assemble the house according to the instructions supplied with the packaging.