Love Animal Print Card
If you can't live without their love and affection, send this Love Animal Print Card, created with a Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and your creativity.
Other Supplies: Colored Cardstock, Color-Core Cardstock, Button, Decorative Trim, Glitter Glue, Glue Dots, Ink, Ribbon, String
- Create a card out of colored cardstock.
- Use an embossing folder to emboss Animal Print Design onto a piece of color-core cardstock.
- Lightly sand embossed card to highlight the design.
- Use glue dots to adhere a piece of ribbon and decorative trim to the embossed card as shown.
- Adhere the embossed card to the front of the colored card.
- Die-cut Flower #9 out of green paper and ink edges.
- Die-cut Flower #8 two times out of cream paper.
- Wrinkle and ink Flowers for a distressed look.
- Layer Flowers together with the green Flower on the bottom and adhere to the card using glue dots as shown.
- Tie string through the button holes and adhere to the center of the Flower using glue dots.
- Cover a piece of mat board with colored cardstock.
- Die-cut Phrase, Love out of covered mat board, ink edges and adhere to the card using glue dots.
- Embellish with glitter glue.