Life Is a Party Shaker Card
Shake up your style a bit. With the Mini Shaker Pocket die, you can add your own special razzle-dazzle to gift boxes, party favors or anything else you choose - including greeting cards, invitations and more.
- Patterned Paper
- Striped Metallic Paper
- Epoxy Dot Stickers
- Cut a piece of cardstock to size, and fold in half to form a card base.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to size to fit across the card front, and adhere in place.
- Cut a strip of striped metallic paper to fit across the card front. Wrap a ribbon around this paper, and tie into a bow. Adhere the paper in place at the bottom of the card front.
- Die-cut the Pocket, Mini Shaker shape out of cardstock and vellum.
- Assemble the pocket, fill with sequins and secure closed. Adhere the pocket to the card front.
- Stamp onto cardstock a drink glass and the Life Is a Party and Celebrate phrases from the Celebrate #2 set. Align the corresponding Framelits die over each stamped image, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Adhere the shapes to the front of the pocket, and embellish with epoxy dot stickers.