- Patterned Paper
- Pink Embroidery Floss
- Stamp Mount
- Cut a piece of cardstock to size, and fold in half to form a card base.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to size to fit across the card front, and adhere in place.
- Cut by hand two banners and one strip to fit across the width of the card. Stamp as desired, and ink edges. Add color with watercolor paint. Adhere to the card front.
- Stamp a heart motif onto several different shades of cardstock. Use one as the base. Cut around the select designs from the other shades, and layer onto the base for a dimensional look. Add color with watercolor paint.
- Mat the base of the heart motif onto cardstock, and adhere to the card front.
- Wrap embroidery floss and a thin ribbon around the card, and tie into a bow.
- Embellish the banners with threaded buttons.