Hipster Pencil Bag
Ready to get the lead out? This beautiful bag brings out your whimsical nature with both timely and timeless images and sentiments that stand out in stunning style.
Theme: 3-D Boxes & Shapes
- Canvas Pencil Bag
- Clockwork Stencil
- Copic Markers
- Game Spinner Embellishment
- Heirloom Rose Embellishment
- Paper Trimmer
- Ranger Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Stāz-On; Black Ink Pad
- Texture Paste
- White Gel Pen
- Word Keys Embellishment
- Use a spatula and texture paste to stencil clockworks onto the canvas bag, and allow to dry.
- Attach the game spinner embellishment brads through the center of the clocks.
- Stamp the Hipster Goat with Stāz-On black ink onto a piece of white cardstock. Color in the Hipster Goat with Copic Markers. Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped image, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Die-cut out of blue cardstock the glasses and tie. Adhere the glasses and tie to the Hipster Goat with Glossy Accents.
- Fill in the glasses of the Hipster goat with Glossy Accents, and allow to dry.
- Stamp words from the Hipster set onto patterned cardstock with Stāz-On black ink. Tear out each phrase, leaving the edges frayed, and ink the edges with Distress Ink.
- Use a white gel pen to draw stitches on the edges of each frayed word. Adhere the words to the bag with Glossy Accents, and allow to dry.
- Attach the heirloom rose onto the jacket collar with Glossy Accents.
- Adhere the Hipster Goat to the center of the bag.
- Replace the pull-tab of the zipper with a word key embellishment.