Health & Fitness Planner
Getting healthy and fit starts with a good plan. When you make yours with the Sizzix Planner Pages collection, you can take on your daily to-do lists with inspired creativity and the motivation to succeed.
- Patterned Paper
- Ink Pads
- Paper Clips
- Stamp Mount
- Washi Tape
- Pick a weekly layout in the planner to decorate.
- Measure the blocks on the planner, and cut patterned paper to size. Apply ink to the edges of the blocks. Adhere the blocks to the layout.
- Cut by hand banner shapes from washi tape, and adhere to the layout.
- Die-cut out of cardstock three banner shapes from the Health & Fitness Planner set. For two out of the three banners, also cut the lattice openings at the top. Apply ink to the edges of the banners. Attach to the page.
- Stamp the Achieved __ steps phrase to the bottom of each day of the week. If the day of the week has a patterned paper block, stamp the phrase on white cardstock instead. Align the corresponding Framelits dies over the stamped images, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits dies in place while the shapes are being cut. Adhere the shapes to the patterned paper blocks at the bottom of each day.
- Stamp the Health & Fitness Planner icons onto the page or loose cardstock. Align the corresponding Framelits dies over the stamped images on the loose cardstock, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits dies in place while the shapes are being cut. If desired, apply color to the die-cuts with markers. Adhere to the page.
- Handwrite plans and important dates in the planner layout.
- Embellish with paper clips and ribbon.