This bunny is stuffed with love. Making special, one-of-a-kind toys is easier than ever with Sizzix dies and your own imagination.
|6" x 10"||Periwinkle print||Cut (2) bodies|
|2 1/2" x 2 1/2"||White print||Cut (1) wide half circle*|
|3" x 4"||White print||Cut (2) longer half ovals**|
|3" x 4"||Periwinkle print||Cut (2) longer half ovals**|
|6" x 8"||Periwinkle print||Cut (8) arms/legs|
|1" x 1 1/2"||Brown stripe||Cut (1) nose*|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 6" x 7" (including arms and legs)
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless otherwise noted.
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shapes.
- ** = Place fabric right sides together when die-cutting the shapes.
Assembling the Project:
- Place tummy on the front side of the body, centering it, as well as aligning the bottom straight sides. Press to set in place.
- Arrange and press the nose. Topstitch the appliqués as desired. With floss, stitch a mouth and/or whiskers. Sew two 1/4" buttons on for eyes.
- Place two different fabrics together for an ear with right sides facing. Sew, clip curves and turn right sides out.
- With right sides together, sew four sets of arms/legs. Clip the curves, and turn right sides out. Fill with fiberfill.
- Pin the two legs facing in onto the bottom of the front body. Sew along edge.
- Arrange the ears at the top of the head. Pin the raw edges together (with ears facing inward) following the curve of the head. Pinch the ears together before pinning.
- Arrange and pin the arms facing inward on the front of the body. Place the body back on top with right sides facing, and pin to front of the body. Sew around the outer edge, leaving the bottom open for turning.
- Clip curves, turn right sides out and fill with fiberfill. Hand stitch the opening closed.