Celebrate Double Tote
It's in the bag! With dies from the Lori Whitlock collection, you can easily create a lovely decorative bag that can be personalized for any type of celebration, including birthdays, spring soirees, wedding showers and more.
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam
- Epoxy Dot Stickers
- Ink Pad
- Die-cut two tote bodies and two side panels out of cardstock and double-sided patterned paper.
- Fold along the crease lines. Apply ink to the edges of the side panels.
- Adhere the two bodies together, starting at the handle and continuing to the first fold.
- Adhere the two panels to the tabs that are farthest away from the bodies.
- Continue adhering the panels to the bodies to form a Double Tote Bag.
- Die-cut the Celebrate phrase and the tag out of cardstock. Apply ink to the edges of the tag. Adhere the phrase to the tag, and attach to the tote with ribbon.
- Die-cut the flower layers and leaves out of cardstock. Apply ink to the edges of the larger flowers, and bend the leaves slightly to give dimension. Adhere the layers together, and embellish the flower centers with epoxy dot stickers. Adhere to the Double Tote Bag with adhesive foam.