For a stylish display, this beautiful Chalkboard Easel Card is write on! Just use this Thinlits die from Lori Whitlock to create perfect crease lines, while transforming cardstock into many versatile creations.
- Chalkboard Paper
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam
- Die-cut two easel bodies out of double-sided patterned paper. Fold along the crease lines, and adhere together along the top tabs.
- Die-cut a panel out of chalkboard paper, embellish the edges with chalk and adhere to the easel.
- Die-cut the banner, stars and apple out of cardstock and patterned paper.
- String the banner on twine, and attach to the top of the chalkboard.
- Adhere the small stars to the chalkboard.
- Adhere the apple to the chalkboard with adhesive foam.