For a stylish display, this beautiful Chalkboard Easel Card is write on! Just use this Thinlits die from Lori Whitlock to create perfect crease lines, while transforming cardstock into many versatile creations.
Theme: Decorative Elements
- Chalkboard Paper
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam
- Die-cut two easel bodies out of double-sided patterned paper. Fold along the crease lines, and adhere together along the top tabs.
- Die-cut a panel out of chalkboard paper, embellish the edges with chalk and adhere to the easel.
- Die-cut the banner, stars and apple out of cardstock and patterned paper.
- String the banner on twine, and attach to the top of the chalkboard.
- Adhere the small stars to the chalkboard.
- Adhere the apple to the chalkboard with adhesive foam.