Owl Lip Balm Holder
Pucker up! This kissable little project is on everyone's lips - perfect for a small gift, a sleepover or a girls' night party favor.
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam
- Epoxy Dot Stickers
- Lip Balm
- Die-cut the Lip Balm Holder and its insert out of patterned paper and cardstock. Fold along the crease lines. Adhere the two layers together.
- Die-cut the owl, flowers, vine and border out of cardstock. Layer colors to assemble shapes. Bend the flower petals to give dimension. Adhere to the Lip Balm Holder using adhesive foam to give select shapes dimension.
- Fussy cut a branch and a few flowers from patterned paper, and adhere to the Lip Balm Holder.
- Embellish with epoxy dot stickers.
- Place lip balm in the holder. Tie the handles closed with a ribbon bow.