- Die-cut the Hexagon Box twice out of cardstock. Fold along the crease lines, and adhere the tabs to assemble. Place a gift or treat inside the box, and close. Continue to die-cut as many boxes as needed. Stack the boxes. If desired, secure the stacks with ribbon or twine.
- Cover two 6" x 6" mat board sheets with two different colors of cardstock. Die-cut out of the covered mat board enough pieces to make three Flowers.
- Die-cut the leaves out of Have a Little Party paper, and adhere over the mat board shapes.
- Assemble the Flowers by interlocking the pieces.
- Attach the Flowers to the gift boxes as desired.