Wedge Shoe Box
Step into a stylish idea! This on-trend Wedge Shoe Box is the perfect fit for many occasions, including bridal showers, birthday parties or a fun statement.
- Patterned Paper
- Paper Flower
- Die-cut the Wedge Shoe Box out of cardstock. Die-cut the upper portion out of patterned paper and the buckle out of glitter paper.
- Adhere the strap to the heel portion of the shoe.
- Align the front edge of the heel with the crease on the shoe body, and adhere the corner of the heel to the first tab closest to the crease.
- One by one, adhere each of the tabs around the perimeter of the heel until you get to the opposite pointed corner of the heel and run out of tabs.
- Attach the heel section of the sole by first adhering the two front tabs and the two center tabs in the proper location. Adhere all remaining tabs to the heel portion of the sole.
- Attach the top of the shoe to the upper portion of the toe.
- Attach the upper toe to the body of the shoe in the same manner that the upper portion of the heel was attached.
- Align the straight edge of the upper toe to the crease on the shoe body, and adhere it to the first tab.
- One by one, adhere each of the tabs around the perimeter until you get to the opposite pointed corner of the toe and run out of tabs.
- Attach the sole of the toe in the same manner that the heel was attached. Adhere the two front tabs and the two center tabs to the sole, and then adhere all remaining tabs.
- To close the shoe, insert the tabs on the toe and the heel into the inside of the shoe.
- Embellish the upper portion of the shoe with a paper flower.