Other Supplies: Gold Cardstock, Turquoise Glitter Paper, Acetate, Adhesive Foam Tape, Double-Sided Adhesive, Heart Washi Tape, Journal, Sequins, Turquoise Ribbon, Wet Adhesive
- Cut a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of a light pink Brite-ons Paper Sheet, and cut and emboss with the Bohemian Heart folder. Adhere a small acetate panel to the back of the heart cutout with double-sided adhesive.
- Attach adhesive foam tape around the edges of the acetate panel to create a cavity. Sprinkle sequins into the cavity. Using double-sided adhesive, adhere gold cardstock over the open cavity, creating a shaker card effect.
- Die-cut the Love It phrase from a light pink Brite-ons Paper Sheet and turquoise glitter paper. Adhere the two phrases to the acetate panel with wet adhesive, slightly offsetting the blue die-cut phrase under the pink die-cut phrase.
- Adhere the layered embossed panel to a slightly larger piece of turquoise glitter paper with adhesive foam tape for dimension.
- Wrap a length of turquoise ribbon around the top portion of the layered embossed panel and turquoise cardstock. Trim off excess.
- Die-cut the All phrase from a light pink Brite-ons Paper Sheet. Adhere the phrase to a small piece of turquoise glitter paper with wet adhesive. Hand cut the turquoise glitter paper into a pennant shape. Attach a thin strip of heart washi tape to the pennant. Adhere the pennant to gold cardstock with double-sided adhesive, and hand cut the gold cardstock into a slightly larger pennant shape.
- Adhere the layered pennant to the bottom right corner of the layered turquoise cardstock with adhesive foam tape for dimension.
- Wrap heart washi tape around the top and bottom edges of a journal, and trim off excess.
- Adhere the layered turquoise cardstock to the front of the journal with double-sided adhesive.