- Patterned Paper
- Wood Paper
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Blue Enamel Dots
- Double-Sided Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Teal Ribbon
- Die-cut out of navy blue cardstock the Thank You phrase from Thank You w/Hearts set. Cut a 3" x 3" piece of wood paper, and adhere the phrase to the wood paper with double-sided adhesive. Adhere the wood paper with phrase to a slightly larger piece of patterned paper with double-sided adhesive. Embellish with three blue enamel dots.
- Cut a 2" x 4 1/4" piece of an ivory Brite-ons Paper Sheet. Cut a 4" x 4 1/4" piece of a rose gold Foil Adhesive Sheet. Cut a 4 1/4" x 6" piece of white cardstock. Adhere the ivory to the top and the rose gold to the bottom of the white cardstock with double-sided adhesive.
- Emboss the layered white cardstock with the Prism Geometrics embossing folder. Cut a 4 1/4" x 12" piece of white cardstock, and fold in half to create a card base. Adhere the layered and embossed white cardstock to the card front with double-sided adhesive.
- Cut a 1 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of patterned paper. Adhere the patterned paper approximately 1" from the top of the card front with double-sided adhesive.
- Wrap a dark blue ribbon around the left side of the card, and tie into a bow. Trim off excess. Adhere the layered wood and patterned paper with phrase to the upper portion of the card front with adhesive foam tape for dimension.