- Cardstock (Aqua, Kraft, Pink, White)
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Foam Sponge or Ink Blending Tool
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film, White
- Fujifilm Instax Share Smartphone Printer or Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Camera
- Ink Pads (Aqua, Black Permanent, Pink)
- Cut an 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" card base out of kraft cardstock. Score, and fold in half.
- Cut a 4" x 5" piece of patterned paper from the Picture This! Cardstock Pad. Adhere to the kraft card base with double-sided tape.
- Cut a 4" x 1/2" strip of yellow cardstock. Adhere to the bottom of the card base with double-sided tape.
- Cut a 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" panel of aqua cardstock. Using a foam sponge, ink the edges with an aqua ink pad.
- Die-cut out of pink cardstock the photo frame from the Photo Frame, Celebrate set. Using a foam sponge, ink the edges of the frame with a pink ink pad.
- Print out a photo using Fujifilm Instax Instant Film and the Instax Share Smartphone Printer. Adhere the photo to the back of the pink frame with double-sided tape.
- Layer the aqua panel at an angle under the pink frame, and adhere together with double-sided tape. Adhere the layered aqua cardstock and pink frame to the card front over the yellow strip with adhesive foam tape.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday phrase from the Photo Frame, Celebrate set onto white cardstock using a black permanent ink pad. Align the corresponding Framelits banner die over the stamped phrase, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Stamp the Celebrate the Little Things phrase from the Photo Frame, Celebrate set onto white cardstock using a black permanent ink pad. Hand cut the phrase.
- Adhere both phrases to the card base with adhesive foam tape.
*Fujifilm and Instax are registered trademarks of the Fujifilm Corporation. Ellison; is not associated with the Fujifilm Corporation and no association should be implied.