Butterfly Favor BoxProject #18264
Do yourself a favor! Wrap up party favors with this intricate favor box by David Tutera, the perfect addition to your wedding, shower or garden party.
Products Used661891-Sizzix Paper - 6" x 12" Cardstock Pad, Make Every Day a Special Day, 48 Sheets 662127-Sizzix Making Essential - Brite-ons Paper Sheets, 6" x 6", Assorted, 25 Sheets 662363-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Butterfly Favor Box
- Cardstock (Pink, White)
- Foam Brush
- Liquid Adhesive
- Pearl Embellishment
- Die-cut two box panels out of pink cardstock, two box panels out of white cardstock, and two box panels out of floral patterned paper from the Make Every Day a Special Day Cardstock Pad. Using scissors, cut off the top tabs and the butterflies from the white and floral panels, and then cut apart each panel, leaving four square panels. Set aside the four square panels.
- Assemble the pink box by folding all the panels along the creases, and connect and adhere the bottom tabs with liquid adhesive. Add liquid adhesive to all the remaining tabs, and adhere together to form the box. Add candy before closing the box. Adhere the top pink butterflies together with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut two cutout butterfly shapes out of a white Brite-ons Paper Sheet. Adhere the two white butterflies to the pink butterflies at the top of the box with liquid adhesive. Using a foam brush, add liquid adhesive to the layered butterfly, and sprinkle with glitter. Adhere a pearl embellishment to the butterfly with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the four square panels to the sides of the pink box with liquid adhesive.
- Tie a ribbon into a bow around the butterfly.