Make your special occasion a banner day! The elegant floral designs from the Sizzix David Tutera collection are the perfect way to add timeless beauty to your wedding, bridal shower or garden-themed party.
- Cardstock (Green, Lavender, Pastel Green Dot, Pink, White)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Hole Punch
- Liquid Adhesive
- Pearls (Self-Adhesive)
- Pink Ribbon
- Die-cut the banner out of pink patterned paper from the Make Every Day a Special Day Cardstock Pad and again out of pastel green dot cardstock. Trim 1/4" off the edges of the pink patterned banner. Adhere the trimmed pink banner to the green banner with liquid adhesive. Set aside.
- Die-cut the vine with rose background shape out of green cardstock and again out of white cardstock. Die-cut the outline vine and leaf shapes out of pastel green dot cardstock. Adhere with liquid adhesive the outline vine and leaf shapes to the green vine with rose.
- Die-cut the rose shape twice out of pink cardstock and twice out of white cardstock. Adhere one outline pink rose to the center of the green vine with rose. Adhere the second outline pink rose to the white vine with rose. Using scissors, trim off the edges of the pink rose on the white vine, leaving only the rose shape. Using only the cutout petals from the two white roses, adhere the white petals to the inside of the pink outline roses with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut the two remaining flowers out of both white and lavender cardstock. Adhere with liquid adhesive the white outline flowers to the matching flowers on the vine with rose. Using only the cutout petals from the lavender flowers, adhere with liquid adhesive the lavender petals to the inside of the white outline flowers.
- Adhere the layered vine with rose to the top of the banner with adhesive foam tape. Adhere the layered pink and white rose to the bottom right corner of the banner with adhesive foam tape.
- Punch a hole in the top two corners of the banner using a hole punch. Place a length of pink ribbon through the holes in the top of the banner, starting from the front to the back and out again to the front. Trim off the ends of the ribbon with scissors. Tie two short lengths of pink ribbon each into a knot. Trim the ends of the two knotted lengths approximately 1" from the knot. Adhere the knotted ribbons over the two holes in the top of the banner with liquid adhesive.
- Embellish the center of each flower and the upper white vine with self-adhesive pearls.