Pizza and Ice Cream Cone Boxes
For your next party, think outside the box! Use this Sizzix Bigz L Die to create crafty boxes, the perfect size for sharing sweet treats and party favors.
Ice Cream Cone Box Supplies:
- Cardstock (Red, White, White Glitter)
- Felt (Green, Pink, Red, Tan, Yellow)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Liquid Adhesive
- Pink Pearls
- Sewing Machine
Ice Cream Cone Box Instructions:
- Die-cut the cone shape out of white cardstock, and assemble the cone.
- Die-cut the cone shape again out of tan felt. Using a straight stitch on a sewing machine, stitch a diagonal pattern on the tan felt to create a waffle cone affect. Wrap the tan felt cone around the assembled white cardstock cone, and adhere with hot glue.
- Die-cut two ice cream scoops and two center pieces out of white glitter cardstock. Assemble the ice cream scoop, and adhere the assembled scoop to the white cardstock cone with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut two ice cream scoop bottoms and two ice cream drips out of light pink felt. Adhere a light pink bottom under a white glitter scoop on one side of the box with liquid adhesive. Repeat for the other side of the box. Adhere a light pink drip on top of the tan felt cone with liquid adhesive. Repeat for the other side of the box.
- Die-cut four ice cream scoop bottoms out of yellow felt. Adhere two yellow bottoms together with liquid adhesive. Adhere with adhesive foam tape the layered yellow bottom slightly above the pink bottom. Repeat the same steps for the other side of the box.
- Die-cut the cherry out of red cardstock.
- Die-cut the cherry again out of red and green felt. Cut off and discard the stem of the red felt cherry. Adhere the body of the red felt cherry to the red cardstock cherry with liquid adhesive.
- Cut off and discard the body of the green cherry. Adhere the green felt stem above the red felt cherry with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the cherry on top of the white glitter ice cream scoop on one side of the box.
- Using liquid adhesive, randomly adhere pink pearls under the cherry on the ice cream scoop.