- Cardstock (Aqua, Blue, Pink, Yellow, White)
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Foam Sponge or Ink Blending Tool
- Liquid Adhesive
- Pink Enamel Dots
- Pink Ink Pad
- Cut a 9" x 6" piece of blue cardstock. Fold in half to create a card base.
- Cut a 4 1/4" x 5 3/4" piece of pink cardstock. Die-cut and emboss the pink cardstock with the Birthday Smiles embossing folder. Using a foam sponge, add pink ink to the embossed panel.
- Die-cut an assortment of emojis out of white and yellow cardstock and unicorn emojis out of Foil Adhesive Sheets.
- Cut two 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" squares of acetate.
- Adhere one acetate square to the back side of the Birthday Smiles panel over the open frame with double- sided tape.
- Add adhesive foam tape around the acetate square on the back of the frame, leaving no gaps around the acetate. Add the die-cut emojis, and sprinkle sequins into the opening. Adhere the second acetate square on top of the adhesive foam tape.