|5" x 10"||Light green wool||Cut (2) 4 1/2" Scallop Squares|
|scrap||Orange wool||Cut (1) small pumpkin|
|scrap||Orange plaid wool||Cut (1) pumpkin center wedge|
|scrap||Brown wool||Cut (1) stem|
Cut (2) acorns
|scrap||Brown plaid wool||Cut (2) acorns|
|scrap||Dark green wool||Cut (1) leaf|
|Assorted embroidery floss|
|1 bag||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Unless indicated otherwise, all stitching is with one strand of embroidery floss.
Assembling the Project:
- Arrange the pumpkin, stem, acorns and leaves on the front of one 4 1/2" Scallop Square.
- Hold in place with glue baste.
- Sew the shapes down with decorative stitches using embroidery floss.
- Place the second 4 1/2" Scallop Square under the first Scallop Square, and sew the two pieces together, leaving a small 2" opening.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch the opening closed.