Floral Favor Box
For a favor box that blooms with beauty, follow these easy instructions and see how far your creativity can grow!
- Cardstock (Gray, Green)
- Tissue Paper (Dark Pink, Pink)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Decorative Brad
- Hole Punch (1/16")
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut a 6" x 6" piece of gray cardstock. Die-cut out of the gray cardstock the favor box from the Caja de Regalitos die. Fold up the box at the crease lines, and insert the tabs to close the box.
- Die-cut out of green cardstock three sets of leaves from the same set.
- Cut three 2 5/8" x 1 1/8" pieces each of dark pink and pink tissue paper. Fold the pink tissue paper in half, and die-cut the smaller flower from the Etiquetta y Marcador de Posición die. Fold the dark pink tissue paper in half, and die-cut the larger flower from the same die.
- Layer the die-cut flowers together. Punch a hole in the center of the tissue paper flowers, and attach the layers together with a decorative brad.
- Adhere the leaves to the favor box with liquid adhesive. Adhere the tissue paper flowers to the favor box over the leaves with adhesive foam tape.