This fleecy friend should only be made in pairs—one to give, and one to keep for yourself! With Sizzix Bigz dies, you can make memorable shapes from a variety of materials to stylize any theme or occasion.
|12" x 6"||Cream wool||Cut (2) Llamas |
Cut (4 ears
Cut (2) ovals for the tail
|1 1/2" x 2 1/2"||Light gray wool||Cut (1) heart |
Cut (1) oval for the muzzle
|1" x 2"||Light pink wool||Cut (2) inner ears|
|2" x 3 1/2"||Fuchsia wool||Cut (1) blanket|
|2" x 2"||Dark brown wool||Cut (2) circles for eyes|
|1||Cream embroidery floss|
|1||Brown embroidery floss|
|1||Pink embroidery floss|
|1||Fuchsia embroidery floss|
|1||Gray embroidery floss|
|1||Periwinkle embroidery floss|
|1||Mint embroidery floss|
|1||Peach embroidery floss|
|1 bag||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 6 1/4" H x 4" W
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
Assembling the Project:
- Sew the light pink inner ear to the inside of one cream ear piece. Repeat, making sure to have a right and a left ear. Place the cream back side of an ear in place, and sew a blanket stitch around the perimeter of the ear. Repeat. Place the ears aside.
- Sew the gray heart onto one cream oval for the tail. Place the cream back side of the tail in place, and sew around the perimeter using a blanket stitch. Set the tail aside.
- Place the gray muzzle and brown eyes in place ,and sew the down using an appliqué stitch. Embroider the nose and mouth. Embroider eye lashes.
- Place the front and back Llamas together, and stitch along the perimeter using a blanket stitch. Leave a small hole to stuff with polyester fiberfill, and then sew the Llama closed.
- Place the blanket over the Llama's back. Sew the blanket in place. Embroider your favorite stitches onto the blanket. Make tassels with embroidery floss.