Washi Tape Box #2
Store your washi tape whimsically! This uniquely decorated box leaves plenty of room to accent your storage uniquely and creatively.
- Cardstock (Black, Lavender, White)
- Patterned Paper
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Washi Tape (Assorted Colors and Patterns)
- Wooden Dowel
- Die-cut out of white cardstock a Washi Tape Box. Die-cut out of lavender cardstock a second box. Adhere the lavender box to the white box with liquid adhesive, and let it dry.
- Die-cut another box lid out of lavender cardstock, and adhere the lavender lid to the inside of the Washi Tape Box.
- Cut a 3 1/2" x 1" strip of patterned paper. Die-cut the box hinge out of the patterned paper strip. Adhere the hinge to the inside of the Washi Tape Box with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere coordinating washi tape to the outside of the box with liquid adhesive.
- Add rolls of washi tape to a wooden dowel. Place the dowel in the box, and insert the ends of the dowel in the holes on the side of the box.
- Die-cut out of black cardstock the circle end caps from the Washi Tape Box die. Make sure the dowel can turn freely to dispense the washi tape, and then adhere with hot glue the caps to the ends of the dowel on the outside of the box.