Hello Pineapple Bookmark
Add a tropical twist to your next reading adventure. Vivid 3-D textures and brilliant colors make this bookmark a truly refreshing idea!
- Cardstock (Black, Green, Navy Blue, White)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Baker's Twine (Green and White Combo)
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Gold Paint Pen
- Hole Punch
- Ink Blending Tool or Foam Sponge
- Ink Pads (Green, Light Green, Yellow)
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Tassel Charm
- Cut a 2 3/4" x 6 1/2" piece of navy blue cardstock. Edge the navy cardstock with a gold paint pen.
- Cut a 2 1/2" x 6" piece of white cardstock.
- Emboss the white cardstock with the Tropical Leaves embossing folder.
- Using an ink blending tool, add light green ink over all of the raised texture on the embossed white cardstock. Repeat with dark green ink. Using a gold paint pen, edge the embossed white cardstock. Adhere the embossed white cardstock to the center of the navy blue cardstock with adhesive foam tape.
- Die-cut an oval from the Ovals set out of white cardstock.
- Emboss the white oval with the Pineapple Texture embossing folder. Using an ink blending tool, add yellow ink over all of the raised texture.
- Trim off the left side of the embossed oval. Adhere the oval to the layered embossed cardstock with liquid adhesive, aligning the left edges.
- Die-cut three times a small oval from the Ovals set out of green cardstock. Using scissors, cut each oval to a point to create pineapple leaves. Adhere the leaves to the top of the pineapple with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut the word Hello from the Floral Bunch Flip and Fold set out of black cardstock. Adhere the word to the bottom of the pineapple with liquid adhesive.
- Punch a hole in the top center of the tag, and insert the tassel charm through the hole.
- Tie a piece of twine into a bow. Adhere the twine bow to the pineapple just below the leaves with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere a rhinestone to the twine bow with liquid adhesive.