Woolly Circles PillowProject #18748
Come full circle with your creativity! Cut a variety of Bigz circles, arrange on a pillow and finish with different embroidery stitches and contrasting thread for a brilliant creation.
Products Used657601-Sizzix Originals Die - Circles, 3/4" 657602-Sizzix Bigz Die - Circle, 2 1/2" 657969-Sizzix Bigz L Die - Circles, 2", 3" & 4" 658313-Sizzix Bigz Die - Circles, 1" 658105-Sizzix Bigz Die - Leaves, Plain #2 660915-Sizzix Originals Die - Circles, 1/2"
|1/2 yd||Black||Cut (2) 19" squares|
|Assorted wool pieces||Cut various sizes of Circles|
Cut various sizes of Leaves
|1||18" Square pillow form|
|Assorted embroidery thread colors|
- Finished Size: 18" x 18"
Assembling the Project:
- Use one 19" square for the front of the pillow and one for the back. Set aside the back for now.
- Arrange the Circles and Leaves in a pleasing manner on the pillow front.
- Secure each Circle and Leaf with a drop of basting glue.
- Use decorative stitches around each Circle and Leaf.
- Layer the pillow top and pillow back, right sides together. Pin and sew with a 1/2" seam allowance, leaving an opening approximately 6" long to insert the pillow form.
- Clip excess fabric in the corners on the diagonal. Turn right side out, insert the pillow form and whipstitch closed.