Other Supplies: Cardstock (Brown, Cream, Light Pink, White, Yellow), Gold Shimmer Paper, Ink Pads (Light Blue, Light Pink), Fine Glitter (Iridescent), Foam Blending Tool, Glue Gun, Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Ribbon Trim, Scissors, Tweezers
- Cut a 6" x 6" piece of white cardstock. Adhere Sizzix Adhesive Sheets to both sides of the white cardstock.
- Die-cut the 3-D Angel base once out of light pink cardstock and once from the adhesive-backed white cardstock.
- Die-cut the Angel's hair and eyelashes out of brown cardstock; the arms and face out of cream cardstock; the sleeves out of light pink cardstock; the candle out of yellow cardstock; the heart out of dark pink Brite-ons; and the halo out of gold shimmer paper.
- Trim off the wings from the white Angel base using a pair of scissors. Remove the adhesive backing from one side of each wing and apply fine glitter to the adhesive. Tap off the excess glitter and burnish the glitter into the cardstock.
- With a foam blending tool, add light blue ink to the edges of the white Angel wings as desired. Add light pink ink to the pink Angel base and sleeves as desired.
- Adhere the halo to the top of the brown hair with liquid adhesive. Adhere the hair and face to the pink Angel base with liquid adhesive. With a pair of tweezers, adhere the eyelashes to the face with liquid adhesive.
- Flip the pink Angel base over, so that it is face down. Remove the adhesive release sheet on the back of the glittered wings and adhere them to the Angel base.
- Begin assembling the Angel by wrapping the left side to the right side and interlocking the wings.
- Cut ribbon trim to fit along the bottom of the Angel's dress and adhere it with hot glue.
- Adhere the dark pink heart to the center bottom of the Angel's dress with liquid adhesive.
- Center the candle below the face and adhere with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the light pink sleeves to the cream arms. Adhere the arms with liquid adhesive to the Angel base so the hands slightly overlap the candle.