Other Supplies: Cardstock (Black, Red, White Glitter), Glue Gun, Baker's Twine (Red-and-White Combo), Embossing Ink Pad, Embossing Powder (White), Heat Tool, Jingle Bell, Ribbon, Tinsel Ribbon
- Adhere a Foam Adhesive Sheet to the back of a piece of red cardstock per package instructions. Die-cut the large circle from the Snowflake Wreath set out of the adhesive-backed red cardstock to create a dimensional red circle.
- Die-cut from the Snowflake Wreath set another large circle out of red cardstock and one small circle out of black cardstock. Die-cut out of white glitter cardstock two snowflake layering pieces from the Card, Snowflake Fold-a-Long set. (Due to the intricacy of the Thinlits dies, we recommend using the Chrome Precision Base Plate.)
- Using embossing ink, stamp the Winter Wishes Snowflake Wreath on the black circle. Apply white embossing powder on top of the stamped image, and shake off the excess powder. Set the embossed image with a heat tool.
- Using the Glue Gun, adhere black ribbon to the top of the flat red circle. Center and adhere the two white glitter snowflake layering pieces on top of the flat red circle.
- Remove the release paper the Foam Adhesive Sheet on the back of the dimensional red circle, and adhere it to the center of the white glitter snowflake. Using the Glue Gun, center and adhere the black stamped circle to the center of the dimensional red circle.
- Tie baker's twine in a bow at the base of the black ribbon, and embellish the tag with a jingle bell and tinsel ribbon as desired.