Baptism CandleProject #19317
For an illuminating idea, try this Baptism Candle. It’s the perfect way to honor this important religious event with all the elegant details made easy by our Celebrating Life collection from Luisa Elena Guillén-K.
Products Used663222-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Set de Bautismo (Baptism Set) 663218-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Bordes Delicados (Delicate Borders)
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Cream, Metallic Silver), Adhesive Flat Dots, Burlap Ribbon, Candle, Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer
- Cut a 1 1/2" x 9" piece of cream cardstock. Fold the cream cardstock in half. Choose a border die from the Cruzes y Borders set, and align the border die on the folded cardstock so that the edge of the die slightly overhangs the fold in the cardstock. Die-cut the border out of the folded cardstock. (Due to the intricacy of the die, we recommend using the Chrome Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits Dies.)
- Use the Die Brush & Foam Pad to clear the intricate cutouts of the border die-cut.
- Die-cut out of cream cardstock the circle from Set de Bautismo. Die-cut out of metallic silver cardstock the cross from the same set.
- Adhere the silver cross to the cream circle.
- Adhere a burlap ribbon around the candle with adhesive flat dots.
- Adhere the cream border to the burlap ribbon, and adhere the circle with cross to the border.