Stocking GarlandProject #19341
Hang your stockings with care for the holidays! This garland of stockings is just a hint of the fun and festive décor that's in store for your creativity.
Products Used663209-Sizzix Bigz L Die - Pillow Box, Stocking
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Patterned Paper (Coordinating Patterns), Glue Gun, Button, Glittered Tulle Ribbon, Gold Thread, Liquid Adhesive, Pom-Pom Trim, Scissors, Twine (White)
- Die-cut the stocking out of patterned paper. Cut off the box flap with scissors.
- Die-cut the stocking embellishment pieces and the loop out of white cardstock. Adhere the embellishment pieces to the stocking with the Glue Gun.
- Adhere the loop to the back of the stocking with the Glue Gun.
- Embellish the front of the stocking with glittered tulle ribbon, gold thread and a button.
- Loop baker's twine through the loop, and tie the twine to the pom-pom trim.
- Follow step 1–5 to create as many stockings as desired out of coordinating patterns for the garland.