Hugs & Kisses Card #3Project #19361
Birds of a feather flock together…especially when there’s a fun card idea to squawk about! Share some creative hugs and kisses using dies and stamps from the Sending Love collection.
Products Used663063-Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Adhesive Sheets, 2 1/2" x 4 3/4", Assorted, 6 Sheets 663194-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 11PK w/Stamps - Love Birds & Sentiments 663202-Sizzix Paper - 4" x 6" Cardstock Pad, Sending Love, 36 Sheets
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Blue, Fuchsia, Kraft, White), Double-Sided Adhesive, Embossing Powder (Gold), Heat Tool, Ink Pad (Black, Embossing), Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Twine
- Attach a foam adhesive sheet to the back of patterned paper from the Sending Love Cardstock Pad. Align the corresponding Framelits dies over the printed love birds and die-cut.
- From the Love Birds & Sentiments set, stamp the leaves onto patterned paper. Align the corresponding Framelits dies over the stamped images and die-cut.
- Die-cut branches out of kraft cardstock.
- Using embossing ink, stamp Hugs and Kisses phrase onto patterned paper. Sprinkle gold embossing powder on top of the stamped image and shake off the excess powder. Set the embossed image with a heat tool. Align the corresponding dies over the phrase and die-cut.
- Create a card base out of fuchsia cardstock.
- Cut a piece of blue cardstock 1/4" smaller than the card base. Adhere the blue cardstock to the card front with double-sided adhesive.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock 1/4" smaller than the blue cardstock. Adhere the white cardstock to the center of the blue cardstock with double-sided adhesive.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper 1/4" smaller than the white cardstock. Adhere the patterned paper on top of the white cardstock with double-sided adhesive.
- Adhere the branches to the patterned paper with liquid adhesive.
- Remove the backing from the foam adhesive sheet on the back of the birds. Adhere the birds to the branches.
- Adhere the embossed Hugs and Kisses phrase between the birds with foam adhesive.
- Adhere the leaves to the card as desired with liquid adhesive and foam adhesive.
- Wrap the twine around the card three times and tie into a bow. Embellish as desired.