Embossed Hearts Candle Wrapper
Lovely décor is in store! Wrap a candle wonderfully with beautiful embossed paper that's sure to light up any room with creativity.
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Gold, White), Candle, Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner, Feather, Glue Stick, Gold Foil, Ink Blending Tool or Foam Sponge, Ink Pad (Pink), Paper Trimmer, Twine (White), Wood Heart
- Cut a strip of white cardstock to size to wrap around a candle. Emboss the white cardstock with the Confetti Hearts embossing folder.
- Using an ink blending tool, add pink ink to the raised texture on the embossed white cardstock.
- Lightly apply a glue stick on the raised texture of the embossed cardstock, and lay gold foil over the glue. Gently peel off the foil to leave gold flecks on the embossed hearts.
- Wrap a piece of gold cardstock around the candle and adhere in place.
- Wrap the embossed cardstock on top of the gold cardstock and adhere in place.
- Wrap white twine around the candle three times and tie into a bow. Embellish the candle as desired with a wooden heart and feather.